Monday, January 18, 2010

Pokepark Wii Gallery- Part 1

Shallow minigame collection? Bah! As long as it has Pokemon in it, I'm pretty much content. I've just finished playing the new Pokepark Wii game and now I'm ready to show my truckload of pictures I took while playing the game! Yeah, Pokepark allows you to save screenshots on an SD card. Some of them may contain spoilers.

Entrance & Green Zone



Beach Zone


Ice Zone & Cave Zone

Magma Zone

House Zone (Pichu~)


Next part will be showing the ending zones of the game. Stay tuned~

Part 2 here.

~pikaby

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. New blazing creative enough is in, old enough naturely was out, No wonder people are thinking hardly to find inspiration everyday, and fashion will never stop, this creative can not just closing slightly!Here some sites about fashion essentially.Nike Zoom LeBron James Soldier

    ReplyDelete