Wednesday, June 9, 2010

EA has seen the 3DS, thinks it's cool

Written by pikaby

What? It seems every last major developer has already seen the machine in one form or another, and all have something positive to say on it. Now it's EA. This was an interview with EA CEO John Riccitiello I found off GoNintendo. The actual interview is in a link on that site though- the important excerpt, the 3DS remark, is here.


IG: On a related matter, I almost sort of separate this out, have you seen Nintendo’s 3DS personally? Have you actually had a chance? Have they given you access?
JR: It’s like one of these things here where with Nintendo where you’ve got to be very careful here because they’ve got a lot to say at E3, and I want to be careful to not accidentally transgress an NDA. I will tell you, I’ve seen it; it’s cool.

I hope it's not the kind of 'cool' remark you can pass on to anything just because it didn't throw a turd at your face. Let's hope it means the 3DS isn't 'average' cool, but actual, real 'cool'.
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus