Sunday, June 6, 2010

Play Wii campaign

Written by pikaby


With all the casual shovelware by developers wanting to make a quick buck out of the motion controls the Wii has to offer (and to be honest, there are STILL some thick-headed bums who think they can get away with it), it's no surprise that many good quality games are set aside and underappreciated. Nintendo UK brings them all out in a campaign to let people know that there are gems hidden in the sea of crap, if only you look hard enough.

No more beating around the bush. Core gamers are leaving and Nintendo finally stands up and take notice. I agree with a lot of their choices. Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Red Steel 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Little King's Story...all greats that don't see a lot of play by casuals and ignored by core gamers. By far the most 'hardcore' and serious Nintendo has ever gotten this generation, ever since GDC earlier this year. Good effort on their part! Don't worry about me though- I've played half of those games to death already, and not really interested in the remainder (PES 2010? I'm not a sports guy)
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but I've already got Homebrew Channel and a Wiikey installed in my Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this material life of society, fashion seems to be a habit. Here you can recommend a few mall, I feel good.basketball shoes outlet

    ReplyDelete