Saturday, November 20, 2010

I got Kirby's Epic Yarn!

Written by pikaby

With my reduced access to my Wii I don't get to play most of this holiday season's rich offerings...but at least I got to spend 2 days with the cutest Kirby game ever made. In one sitting I've breezed through the first two worlds, and going back to play some more! I'll post a report on my hands-on soon (more than a month later than everyone else, but what can I do), but for now, I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed. Unless you have an aversion to cute or easy games or not dying.

By the way I just figured this out my myself though. 'Yarn' can mean 'story' in addition to the woolly fabric, so Epic Yarn can mean 'epic story'. 'Epic story' is overstated (Kirby's stories have never been that deep/complex!) but it makes more sense now that you think about it, right?


Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus